Based on your ideas, we can build you a custom railway model or just a dummy vehicle, a building or even a smaller diorama. We work with copper, polystyrene, epoxy resin and wood materials, we design and construct scratch-built vehicles or rebuilt factory models (based on one or more existing products). If you only need renumbering of a wagon, supplementary signs or labels, or smoothing (factory model “upgrading”), we can help. Read more!
Which materials we use to build the custom models?
- Copper plate (copper milling, cutting, photo-etching, etc.)
- Polystyrene sheet, clear polycarbonate and plexiglass sheet (laser cutting, engraving)
- Classic resin (reproduction of existing master pieces)
- Transparent resin (reproduction of transparent pieces, e.g. windows)
- Brass (Turning, Machining and Copper Casting)
- Balsa and thinner plywood (laser cutting, engraving, manual machining)
What unique models do we make?
We can design and construct scratch-built vehicles or rebuilt factory models (based on one or more existing products). If you only need renumbering of a wagon, supplementary labels, or smoothing, we can also help.
Who do we make unique models and models for?
We accept orders from private persons, but we can also accept small and medium volume corporate orders, for modelling, presentation or a gift.
Currently, we can’t accept new orders!